Leni Klum, daughter of supermodel Heidi Klum made headlines today when she appeared on the cover of Glamour Magazine. The 16 year old was the covergirl for Glamour Magazine’s 20th Germany Edition. She is seen wearing a pink and white dress filled with yellow daisies. This is her very first solo magazine cover exactly 20 years after her mom appeared on the Glamour Germany Magazine cover. You can definitely see the similarity between mother and daughter. Check it out and learn 10 fun facts about Leni Klum below!
1. Leni Klum was featured in the 2021 Germany Edition of Glamour Magazine while her mom, Heidi Klum was the covergirl for Glamour Magazine in 2001. These magazine covers were released exactly 20 years apart. Leni shared the images on Instagram saying the following.
“@glamourgermany 20th Anniversary cover by @kristianschuller ❤️ Thank you to everyone who made my first solo cover so special. It’s an honor to share this with my mama @heidiklum who was Glamour Germany’s first ever cover model.”
Leni Klum’s Biological Father
2. Leni was born in May of 2004 in New York City. Leni Klum’s biological father is Italian managing director of Renault’s Formula One team, Flavio Briatore, 70. Klum and Briatore split before their daughter was born. In the meantime, Heidi began dating Seal and the two got married. It appeared Briatore was not really involved in his daughter’s life. She has been quoted as saying, “Seal is Leni’s father.”
3. Glamour definitely isn’t the first magazine Leni has been on. Leni is seen holding a copy of Vogue Magazine with she and her mother on the cover. “MEIN ERSTES COVER ✨Couldn’t wait to buy one, or ten,” she wrote.
4. Leni only started social media recently. Her first post on her Instagram profile was in May 2020. The first post was a photo of herself with wide eyes as a child. She captioned the picture, “16 !!💕🎂🎂”
5. Seal officially adopted Leni Klum in December 2009. Her last name was legally changed to Samuel.