Rachel Bilson is everywhere lately: all over Instagram with fun photos, and all over our TV screens in her new hit summer show! Keep reading below to find out 30 fun facts about the super talented actress.
1) Rachel Bilson was born in Los Angeles, California.
2) She has an older brother and two younger half-sisters. Her father, Danny was a director and producer; her mother was a therapist.
3) She was in a ten year partnership with actor Hayden Christensen, whom she met on the set of the 2007 film, Jumper.
4) They have a daughter named Briar Rose, who is 3 and 1/2 years old.
5) Rachel attended Notre Dame High School in Sherman Oaks. Her classmates included American Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee, actress Kirsten Dunst, and actor Rami Malek.
6) Rachel is probably best known for her role in the teen soap drama The O.C, where she played Summer Roberts. Her character was only supposed to appear on a few episodes, but she ended up becoming a series regular due to her arc with Seth Cohen (played by Adam Brody).
7) Rachel and Adam did date for 3 years while filming the show – from 2003 until 2006.
9) In 2017, she was reunited with OC costar Chris Carmack when she had a guest arc on CMT’s Nashville. She portrayed Alyssa Greene; Carmack has portrayed Will Lexington since 2013 on the show.
11) She can rap all the words of Pharcyde’s “Passin’ Me By” and “Ain’t No Fun” by Snoop Dogg.
12) She loves rollercoasters – the scarier, the better.
13) Her favorite restaurant is Benihana.
14) She watches Friends every night before she falls asleep. And she DVRs Jeopardy!
15) She’s 5’2.”
16) She only has an Instagram profile as far as social media goes. She has 1 million followers and is verified on the platform.
17) If she wasn’t an actress, she would most likely be a teacher.
19) She loves vintage clothing and accessories.
20) She’s done commercials for Chapstick lip balm and Magnum Ice Cream.
21) One of her beauty icons is Alexa Chung. Rachel likes to keep her look more simple these days, and Alexa is a great example of lower maintenance beauty.
23) She was an editor and columnist for the fashion section of Instyle in 2009. The role came after Rachel’s 2008 release of a clothing collaboration with DKNY Jeans.
24) Comedy is Rachel’s first love. She loves to laugh and keep others entertained with humor.
25) She’s not into the gym for working out. She prefers dancing or tennis to keep fit.
26) A couple of her guilty pleasures? Flamin’ Hot Cheetos and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. She also loves chicken and waffles, as well as anything sweet!
27) She’s a homebody.
28) She loves all things European. Even her GPS has a British accent.
29) She believes that communication is the most important thing in any relationship.
30) In addition to rapping, Rachel also has a great voice. She contributed to the Season 5 soundtrack of Nashville and made her debut on iTunes last year.
Be sure to catch Rachel in action on her new show, Take Two, which airs Thursdays at 10/9c on ABC.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]