You’ve seen him on Netflix’s Sierra Burgess is a Loser and To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before. He is Noah Centineo, aka teen heartthrob. This half Native American, half Italian actor is now appearing in an episode of Freeform’s Good Trouble. Get to know him a little better with these 15 fun facts!
1) Noah battles negative thoughts and voices in his head too just like you and me!
It’s normal to have a thousand voices telling you that something cannot be done.
It’s extraordinary to listen to the one saying it can.
— Noah (@noahcent) February 23, 2019
2) He and his co-star on Freeform’s Good Trouble, Molly McCook had a lowkey flirting exchange on social media. (Side Note – Noah’s episode of Good Trouble will air again on 2/27/19)
— Noah (@noahcent) February 20, 2019
3) Noah’s totally lovable and loving! He admits, “when we wrap up meetings my team and I say I love you before saying goodbye.” (We could say I love you too 😉)
4) His first AIM name was noahgc (bummer – it won’t do us any good now)
5) When he was 15 years old he moved to LA.
6) Noah turned a one liner appearance on Disney’s Austin & Ally into a regular role.
7) He told the Hollywood Reporter that he is definitely not an academic person, “I know myself, I’m not gonna be a mathematician or a professor.”
8) Celebrities aren’t immune to being catfished. “I’ve met someone on Instagram, and I developed this like ostensively intimate relationship with them, and then turns out they weren’t who they were,” he told Buzzfeed.
9) The Netflix hit, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before allowed him to gain roughly 1 million Instagram followers in just 24 hours.
10) The chemistry between Lana Condor and Noah was real during the taping of To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before.
11) Lana confessed to Jimmy Kimmel how she and Noah got to know each other. She said, “We had just come back from a hot yoga class and went to his apartment and we ordered pizza. And it was kind of like, oh, hot yoga, pizza, what’s happening? It was right before we shot the movie, just trying to get to know each other.”
12) It is confirmed that To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before is getting a sequel! (Take a look at Lana talk about Noah and the sequel below)
13) Noah may seem like the perfect date IRL but he is starring opposite Riverdale star, Camilla Mendes in Netflix’s “The Perfect Date” rom-com movie, also starring Laura Marano.
14) Fans are convinced that Noah is dating actress Lily Collins after a little flirting on Instagram, and this picture could be some proof.
15) Yes, it’s true – Noah was cast in the reboot of Charlie’s Angels alongside Elizabeth Banks and Kristen Stewart.
Noah is on fire in every way! Keep up with him on Instagram @NCentineo !
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Diana is the co-editor-in-chief of Feeling the Vibe. She loves pop culture and is always up to date on the latest news. If you have any tips or comments, email [email protected]