Meet Haley Lu Richardson. You know her from a very popular movie co-starring Cole Sprouse. You also know her from her engagement to ‘Schooled‘ actor, Brett Dier. Who is the woman that stole his heart?
We have compiled a list of fun facts about Haley. Keep reading below.
So who is Haley Lu Richardson?
1. Haley Lu is currently 25 years old. She was born on March 7, 1995, in Phoenix, Arizona.
2. For 10 straight years, she was a leading dancer in Phoenix’s Cannedy Dance Company before she made the move to Hollywood, California in 2011.
3. You may recognize Haley from her various TV roles. She acted in ABC Family’s “Ravenswood.” She also appeared as a guest on Disney Channel’s ‘Shake It Up’ co-starring Zendaya and Bella Thorne.
4. Haley started rising to fame in her movie breakout role on ‘Five Feet Apart’ opposite Cole Sprouse. In the film she played a cystic fibrosis patient named Stella Grant, who falls in love with a boy played by Cole Sprouse who has the same disease.
5. Richardson proposed to her boyfriend Brett Dier. In an interview with Cosmopolitan, she revealed she didn’t plan to be the one to propose. “I didn’t prepare at all. I had no idea when I woke up that morning that I was going to ask someone to marry me that day. I was totally in the moment and this gut feeling came up and coerced me to ask him to marry me and I did.“
6. The proposal happened at a food court. “We were at this outdoor strip mall eating pizza when it happened,” Richardson confessed.
7. She celebrated her 25th birthday by posting 25 photos on Instagram.
8. She was nominated for a teen choice award when she was 13 years old.
9. She’s very petite – only 5’2″!
10. Haley Richardson and Cole Sprouse ranked these super cute movie couples in this video below. Check it out!
There you have it! 10 fun facts about Brett Dier’s girlfriend, Haley Lu Richardson.
Courtney Rose is an Entertainment Writer at Feeling the Vibe Magazine based in New York. Pop culture and rom-com obsessed. Studied Journalism and is up to date on all the latest entertainment news. For tips or comments, email me at [email protected]