American Idol finalist Riley Thompson has come a long way in the hit FOX competition. From getting a golden ticket to singing a duet with Brett Young, this contestant has won over many Idol fans! Find out more about this Texas native below, shall we?
Fun Facts About Riley Thompson
- She was on USA’s Real Country singing competition last year.
- She’s from East Texas.
- She has covered songs by Taylor Swift, Dolly Parton, and Miranda Lambert.
- She was a finalist for 2018’s Texas City Music singing competition.
- She has enjoyed country music since she was a little girl.
- Besides being a fan of Dolly Parton, she also loves Kacey Musgraves.
- She is a cheerleader at Mabank High School.
- ‘Idol’ Judge Katy Perry called her a “country Lana Del Rey“.
- If she wins American Idol, she will be the youngest to ever win the competition at only 16 years old.
- She loves drinking milkshakes.
Thompson couldn’t believe it when she was told she was going to sing a duet with country singer Brett Young! Look at her cute post below.
Catch Riley Thompson on ‘American Idol’ Sundays and Mondays on ABC at 8pm EST.
Marissa Donovan is a Entertainment & Relationship Writer at Feeling The Vibe Magazine. Colby-Sawyer College Alum (2018) – Creative Writing. Researching the latest celebrity news stories just for you. Lover of pizza and warm days spent at the beach. For tips or comments, email Marissa at Marissa@feelingthevibe.com.