Alexis Ren is already famous in her own right, but ever since she started her DWTS journey with partner Alan Bersten, she’s been everywhere lately! Get to know the superstar below with these 25 facts!
1) Her full name? Alexis René Glabach. She omitted her last name and shortened her middle name to use as her professional moniker.
2) She’s 21 (soon to be 22!) years old. Her birthday is on November 23.
3) She first rose to fame being Maxim Magazine’s covergirl for their August 2017 issue.
4) She was most recently named a “Rookie” for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
5) She’s signed with The Lions in New York and LA, and is repped by Storm Model Management in London.
6) She’s amassed quite the Internet following. She has 1.6 million followers on Twitter and a whopping 12.8 on Instagram. You can follow both her profiles @AlexisRen.
7) She launched an activewear line called Ren Active.
8) She collaborated with beauty brand, ColourPop on a makeup collection in early 2017. It consisted of shimmering bronzers, highlighters, and glossy lip colors.
9) She’s had a few different hair colors over the years, including bright blonde, red highlights, deep brown, and a sandy beach “bronde” color (a mix of blonde and brown).
10) Alexis has modeled for Forever 21, NastyGal, Tommy Hilfiger, and Calvin Klein.
11) She used to sketch and play guitar in her free time.
12) She has 3 siblings, 2 sisters and a brother.
13) She hopes to one day model and walk for Victoria’s Secret.
14) She’s rumored to be more than friends with her DWTS partner, Alan Bersten. She’s been in a high profile relationship before, when she dated fellow model Jay Alvarrez.
15) She’s traveled all over the world – including Japan, Europe, Jamaica, and the Bahamas.
16) She has to have her coffee, but she also loves fresh fruits and smoothies. She eats really healthy to maintain her figure.
17) She is super dedicated to fitness, working out to stay in tip-top shape for photoshoots and modeling gigs.
18) Her off-duty style is pretty casual. She likes sweats, oversized sweatshirts or sweaters, and tees with shorts.
19) She was a dancer for 10 years. She thought that was going to be her career – she would practice 7-8 hours a day. She mainly did ballet but also did combinations of styles.
20) She loves anime and is a “bigger dork than most people think” according to a video on her YouTube channel. PS: Check out her channel here.
21) She has 7 tattoos. 3 for her mom, 1 for her sister, 1 for her brother, and 2 are just for fun.
22) She loves animals, especially dogs.
23) She loves science and technology.
24) She loves late night drives and late night conversations.
25) One thing she can’t live without? Stevia.
Be sure to watch Alexis (and Alan!) strut their stuff on the dance floor when new episodes of Dancing with the Stars air Mondays at 8 PM on ABC.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]