You have definitely heard of his dad (Stevie Wonder!), but you don’t know everything about DWTS: Juniors star Mandla Morris. Not to worry though, because we have 10 fun facts about him for you below, so check them out!
1) Yes, his father is legendary artist Stevie Wonder.
2) Full name? Mandla Kadjay Carl Stevland Morris. And even cooler, he shares the same birthday with his father (May 13).
3) He has one older brother named Kailand, and 7 half siblings: Aisha, Kwame, Sophia, Keita, Mumtaz, and Nia.
4) Mandla plays piano and loves all kinds of music – guess his dad’s experience is rubbing off!
5) He dreams of being a clothing designer.
6) He’s well traveled. Mandla’s even been international, to cities like Paris and Milan.
7) He’s good friends with former Dance Moms star Maddie Ziegler – Maddie’s sister, Kenzie is also competing on the show. Small world, huh?
8) Mandla decided not to use his father’s (stage) name ‘Wonder’ because he wants to make a name for himself, and not be known as just “Stevie’s son.”
9) His Instagram is full of cool photos, like skylines and fun poses with friends. Check one out below!
10) He’s also done some modeling prior to his stint on DWTS: Juniors.
Be sure to watch Mandla and his partner, Brightyn on Dancing with the Stars: Juniors when episodes air Sundays at 8/7c!
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org