You have seen her kill it on the dance floor on Dancing with the Stars: Juniors, but what else do you know about Rylee Arnold? We’ve got you covered with 10 fun facts about Rylee below, so keep reading to find out more about her!
1) Dancing literally runs in her family: her big sister is DWTS pro Lindsay Arnold!
2) She’s the youngest (13 years old) of 4. Besides Lindsay, she has two more sisters named Jensen and Brynley.
3) She’s danced in national and international competitions, making the finals at the WDC World Championship 2014 in Paris.
4) She’s even danced with Justin Bieber! How cool is that?!
5) She’s trained in ballroom, hip-hop, jazz, tap, and contemporary styles of dance. She is also trained in gymnastics.
6) Rylee specializes in Latin ballroom. She apparently started training in this style from a very young age and according to her sister Lindsay, her technique is “way beyond her years.”
7) One place she likes to go to relax and have fun is the beach. She loves the beaches in California, and goes there with her friends often.
8) In addition to Paris, Rylee has also traveled to Mexico with her family.
9) Even though Rylee spends a lot of time in LA, she was born in Utah. Her absolute favorite place is Lake Powell, a reservoir she often explores and boats on with her family.
10) Just because her sister was on DWTS, didn’t mean Rylee got into the Juniors competition right away. She had to audition just like everyone else. She made it onto the show, and got some of the highest scores from judges- 9’s and 10’s! Congrats Rylee!
We can’t wait to see what’s next for Rylee! Be sure to follow her on Instagram @ryleearnold1 for more on her day to day life.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]