1) She first trained as a gymnast. Brightyn has been doing gymnastics since she was just 2 years old, and made the all-American gymnastics team when she was 8.
2) She has her own YouTube channel – “Be Bright with Brightyn.”
3) She competed on the 10th season of America’s Got Talent as part of the group called Strength Within.
4) Brightyn then moved on to So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation and World of Dance.
5) She was a finalist for Mini Best Dancer at the 2016 Dance Awards, and won the title at the 2017 awards show.
6) Her family and friends call her “B” or “Beeski.”
7) She’s danced around the world too! She performed in the “Die Helene Fischer Christmas Show” in Germany, and was chosen to represent the US in England for the World Ballroom Competition.
8) She’s modeled for the activewear company Five Dancewear, and serves as an ambassador for them. Check out one of her posts below!
9) In her spare time, she loves to explore the outdoors, ride bikes, go to the beach, and hang out with her friends and family.
10) If she could be any superhero, she would be Wonder Woman.
Be sure to watch Brightyn compete on Dancing with the Stars: Juniors when episodes air Sundays at 8/7 c on ABC!
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]