You have probably seen her grace your television screens prior to her DWTS: Juniors stint, but what else do you know about Ariana Greenblatt? We have 10 fun facts for you about the lovely Ariana below, so check it out!
1) Her most notable role was Daphne Diaz on the Disney Channel show, Stuck in the Middle, which just finished its 2 year run earlier this year.
2) That wasn’t her first brush with Disney fame though! Ariana had a guest role (and TV debut!) on an episode of Liv & Maddie back in 2015.
3) She’s been in a couple movies, including Bad Moms Christmas and Avengers: Infinity War, where she portrayed Lori and Young Gamora, respectively. Check out a cool Instagram below where she rocked green skin for the Avengers role!
4) She’s a Virgo.
5) She’s a pottery enthusiast, according to her Instagram bio!
6) DWTS also isn’t her first time on the dance floor! She used to participate in dance competitions when she was little.
7) Her motto in life is to “spread joy.”
8) She loves cooking and baking, especially because she gets to decorate cakes after they’re baked with her mother. How fun is that?
9) She has an older brother named Gavin, who’s 12. They have that typical brother sister relationship: sometimes they argue, but most times they get along with each other just fine.
10) She likes volunteering, especially at children’s foundations because she can bring happiness to the kids by entertaining them.
Be sure to catch Ariana on Dancing with the Stars: Juniors when episodes air on Sundays at 8/7 c on ABC!
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]