You know that he has some killer dance moves, but we have 10 more fun facts about DWTS: Juniors contestant Sage Rosen that you should know too! Keep reading below to learn more about this talented guy!
1) He’s shown off his dance moves on television before! He recently appeared on NBC’s Little Big Shots where he performed a contemporary dance piece.
2) Sage has a YouTube channel! He already has over 5,000 subscribers since he started a short 4 months ago! Wow!
3) His Instagram is where he posts most of his freestyle dance videos. He’s a fan of using contemporary music for those videos. Check one out below!
4) He’s not a signed model, but with the cool Instagrams below, he certainly could be! He frequently uploads shots from photographers and cool edits.
5) He is however signed to Bloc LA, a talent agency dedicated to performers, dancers, and choreographers.
6) He’s been in music videos for Sia, Justin Bieber and Chris Brown.
7) Nickelodeon makes an appearance on his already impressive resume! Sage has competed on Lip Sync Battle Shorties in early 2018 and guested on Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn in 2015.
8) He’s one of 8 kids. He is close with his siblings and parents.
9) He’s known as Travis Wall’s “mini me” in the dance community.
10) He’s won awards in national competitions, including 1st place from 24Seven Dance Convention and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place duets/trios at Radix. Talk about talent!
Be sure to watch Sage compete on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars: Juniors when episodes air Sundays at 8/7 c!
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]