1) She’s the daughter of Scott and Larsa Pippen.
2) Larsa is one of Kim and Kourtney Kardashian’s best friends, so by proxy, their daughters (Kim’s daughter North and Kourtney’s daughter, Penelope) are besties too!
3) Her dad, Scott was a basketball player for the Chicago Bulls and her mom, Larsa rose to fame on The Real Housewives of Miami.
4) She has a bunch of siblings! Her parents have 3 more kids (in addition to her): Scottie, Preston, and Justin. She also has 3 older step-siblings from her father: Antron, Sierra, and Taylor.
5) In addition to dancing, Sophia has also done some modeling! The ambitious 9 year old is signed to Wilhelmina Kids and Teri B Talent Agency.
6) She was named the face of Oscar de la Renta’s kids line, and has even walked in Kids Fashion Week (the NYFW inspired show for youngsters).
7) She has her own YouTube channel called “So Sophia”, where she does routine videos, Q&A’s, and even shows fans her favorite fashion and beauty products!
8) She’s almost 10 years old – her birthday is on December 26 (the day after Christmas). I bet presents have been extra fun for her over the holiday season!
9) She’s amassed quite the social media following. Sophia boasts 140K + followers on Instagram and counting!
10) Sophia and the rest of her family are very philanthropic, supporting organizations like The Sasha Project and Children’s Miracle Hospital.
You can catch Sophia (along with her partner, Jake) on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars: Juniors, when episodes air Sundays at 8/7c!
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org