The debut season of Dancing with the Stars: Juniors has been full of pint-sized pros, including talented 12 year old JT Church. Keep reading to find out 10 fun facts about JT!
1) JT’s full name? John Talan Church. He’s 12 years old and was born in Virginia.
2) He’s been dancing since he was 5 years old. He specializes in jazz.
DANCING WITH THE STARS: JUNIORS – “Halloween Night” – The eight remaining celebrity kids are donning their scariest costumes as they prepare to treat the viewers to some spooky dances, as “Halloween Night” comes to “Dancing with the Stars: Juniors,” SUNDAY, OCT. 28 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on The ABC Television Network. (ABC/Eric McCandless) JT CHURCH, SKY BROWN
3) His first brush with fame was when he placed in the Top 10 Finalists on So You Think You Can Dance in 2016. He went on to be the runner up in the show’s 13th season.
4) JT was named Mini Male Breakout Artist of the Year at the 2016 NUVO Dance Convention.
5) He performed a dance and lip sync to DNCE’s “Cake by the Ocean” on Nickelodeon’s Lip Sync Battle Shorties. The video already has over 2 million views!
6) He will be a special guest assistant at the REVEL Convention “Rev Your Way” Tour – look out for him on some of the 2019 dates!
7) He used to play soccer when he was little.
8) People say that JT is Rob Roldan’s “Mini Me” – they even partnered up for SYTYCD!
9) He currently lives in Arizona with his mom Leslie, dad John, and brother Bradley.
10) He trains at Club Dance Studio in Mesa, AZ.
With JT’s talent, we know that sky’s the limit for him! We cannot wait to see what he will do in the future!
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org