You know Selena Gomez from being a fan of her singing, watching her on hit shows and movies such as, ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ or ‘Another Cinderella Story.” Besides from being multi-talented, Selena Gomez is also stunning!
Selena recently stunned us all with her beauty once again at the Met Gala. She wore a gorgeous dress to accompany her gorgeous makeup courtesy of celebrity makeup artist, Hung Vanngo.
To make it better we have the tips and tools you’re going to need in order to get the same look!
- To start use the Kiehls Ultra Face Cleanser, Kiehls facial fuel energizing scrub, Kiehls instant renewal concentrate sheet mask, Kiehls facial toner, Kiehls super-multi-corrective eye-opening serum, Kiehls ultra facial cream, and the Kiehls lip balm #1
- Then to start with makeup use the Marc Jacobs Beauty Coconut Face Primer all over your face
- Next use the Marc Jacobs Shameless Foundation all over your face and then conceal your spots and t-zone with the Marc Jacobs Re(Marc)able Concealer as well as the Marc Jacobs Remedy pen in “Wake-up Call”
- To bronze your face use the Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Bronzer “Tantric” under your cheekbones and on the outer parts of your face
- To bring some color to tour face use the Marc Jacobs Air Blush “Flesh Fantasy” on the apples of your cheeks
- Next to highlight use the Marc Jacobs Dew You? Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter>
- To finish the face look use the Marc Jacobs Finish Line Perfecting Coconut Setting Powder and the Marc Jacobs Re(cover) Perfecting Coconut Setting Mist
- To define your brows use the Marc Jacob’s Brow Wow Pencil and the Marc Jacobs Brow Tamer Gel
- Use the Marc Jacob’s New Glam Glitter Eyeshadow in “Glean Girl” and the Eye Gel Crayon in “Glitz Alright” (both of which are yet to come out, so get excited for the glittery looks to come)
- To finish you’re eye look use Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara as well as the Marc Jacobs Feather Noir Ultra -Skinny Mascara
- To start your lip look us the Marc Jacobs (P)outliner in “sugar & Spice”
- Next use the Marc Jacobs New Nudes “Moody Margo”
- Finally to finish the look use the Marc Jacobs Coconut Highlighter in “Fantasy” to highlight your inner lip area
Now that you have all the tips and tricks to get this beautiful look, you can get to work!