Emily Ratajkowski elegantly graced the red carpet for I Feel Pretty movie premiere, paying homage to the early 2000s fashion trend, wearing a sexy cutout gown with strappy Guisseppe Zanotti sandals. She decided to go with tousled hair and romantic natural makeup using Marc Beauty.
EmRata and credited celebrity makeup artist, Hung Vanngo, have been posting Insta selfies of the amazing work, and we couldn’t help but do some digging around of our own to achieve this same look. Keep reading below for the step-by-step beauty breakdown!
- Under(cover) PerfectingCoconut Face Primer to hydrate her skin and extend makeup wear.
- Shameless Youthful Look 24 hour Foundation SPF 25 in Y370 for a natural “self-setting” finish
- Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter in “Dew You?” to highlight for a little more glow.
- Remedy Concealer Pen in “Late Show” to provide coverage with a fresh “bright-eyed” finish.
- Perfection Powder “Golden Fawn” for a midday touch up.
- Re(cover) Perfecting Coconut Setting Mist to lock in your makeup for a long-lasting wear.
- O!Mega Bronzer in “Tantric” for jaw-dropping bronzed skin.
- Air Blush in “Flesh & Fantasy” for the perfect natural flush to the cheeks.
- Brow Wow Pencil in “Medium Brown” to enhance and define the brows.
- Brow Tamer Gel to smooth and groom the brows.
- Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in “Brown(out)” to glam up the brows with a little shimmer.
- Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Glambition to define the eyelids choosing between velvet, satin, and silk finishes.
- Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara for thick, voluminous lashes.
- (P)outliner Longwear Lip Pencil in “Oh Cocoa” to create the perfect lining for a sexy pout.
- Lê Marc Lip Crème in “Cream & Sugar” for a peachy-pink lip color
I Feel Pretty is now playing in theaters worldwide.
Zoë Green is a Fashion Editor of Feeling the Vibe Magazine based in Philadelphia, PA. She is currently studying Broadcast Journalism and Criminology at The Pennsylvania State University. She loves wine tasting, hiking, and reading fashion magazines. For tips or comments, email Zoë at [email protected]