Sabrina Carpenter: a singer, song writer, actress, and around girl boss is beautiful. Recently at the 2018 Teen Choice Awards she struck us even more than usual with her stunning makeup.
We have the tips and tricks from her very own makeup artist, Allan Avendano so that you too can get this look.
Sabrina Carpenter 2018 Teen Choice Awards Makeup Tutorial:
- To prep the face for this makeup look start with Bliss Makeup Melt Oil Free Makeup Remover Wipes to wipe away any remaining makeup
- Then hydrate your skin with Bliss Drench & Quench
and moisturize under your eyes with Bliss Eye Do All Things!
- Next use the PinkieSwear Party Powder in Lucid and Fever Dream all over the cheeks
- to finish off this very simple face look use Fever Dream on the tops of your cheeks as highlighter
- To finish, use Pinkie Swear Clip Paint in Send Nudes lightly and dab it onto your lips and then use the Pinkie Swear Clip Gloss in Hi Fi over the lipgloss.
Now that you have all the tips and tricks from Allan Avendano you can recreate this look on your own. Wear this glam look on aight out on the town of even just for yourself your sure to wow.
MORE BEAUTY ROUTINES
Get Maddie Ziegler, Chloe Lukasiak, and JoJo Siwa’s Looks from the 2018 Teen Choice Awards!
How To Get Ariana Grande’s Signature Makeup Look
Beauty Breakdown: Get Maddie Ziegler’s 2018 MTV VMA’s Red Carpet Look
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.