Savannah Chrisley recently uploaded a picture on her Instagram featuring a very bold eye look.
Not only is Savannah Chrisley hilarious on the hit TV show ‘Chrisley Knows Best‘ along with her family, but she’s also gorgeous. We’ve got everything you need, and everything you need to know to get her recent smokey eye look done by Emily Jimison.
- Start by applying the Too Faced born this way foundation to you’re whole face
- Then apply the Urban Decay concealer to your t-zone, and under your eyes
- Apply the Chanel bronzer to the outer parts of your face, and under your cheek bones
- With a blush brush apply the Mac Cosmetics “Cheeky Bronze” blush to the apples of your cheeks
- To finish your face apply the Becca Cosmetics “Champagne Pop” highlighter to the tops of your cheeks
- Apply the Lorac Cosmetics eyeshadow color “deep Purple” to your entire eye lid, and drag it to slightly under you’re bottom lash line.
- Then apply the Too Faced chocolate bar color “Candied Violet” to your crease,
- To finish your eyeshadow look apply the Stila Cosmetics liquid color to “Smoldering Satin” to your lid closer to your upper lid
- Apply Mac Cosmetics “Coffee” eyeliner to your upper water line, and half of your bottom lash line
- Apply Ardell Beauty Individual Lashes to you’re upper lashes
- Coat lashes with Too Faced “Better Than Sex” mascara.
- Line your lips with NYX Cosmetics “Nude Beige” lip liner
- Apply Mac Cosmetics “Myth” lipstick to your entire lips
- Coat your lips with Mac Cosmetics “Moth to Flame” gloss
- and to finish the look use a natural glow setting spray.
Now that you have all the steps and all the products to achieve this purple smokey eye seen on Savannah Chrisley, you can wear it out on your next night out, or even for a bolder statement during the day.
MORE ON SAVANNAH CHRISLEY MAKEUP