Dove Cameron was a queen of Coachella last weekend when she rocked a fun outfit, gorgeous hair and some pretty amazing makeup. To get her look, keep reading below for the breakdown!
Her hair was styled by hairstylist Justine Marjan, who gave Dove long pretty waves that went along nicely with her “easy breezy” Coachella vibe. To get the look:
- Prep damp hair with Rene Furterer Mousse and then blowdry using GHD Air Dryer.
- Clip in extensions (Note: Dove collaborated with Bellami on a line of hair extensions this year, so trying those would be a good bet!)
- Spray Tresemme Micromist Texture Hairspray throughout hair and brush it through. Then use GHD Saharan Gold Styler to create slight bend in hair.
- Use a bit of Leonor Greyl Eclat Naturel to style hair and finish with Tresemme Micromist Extend Hairspray to set.
Her makeup was done by makeup artist Jo Baker. Dove wore a shimmery nude eyeshadow and had a pretty light pink/nude lip color. Her skin also looked fresh and radiant. To replicate the look:
- Try using a glittery eyeshadow in a nude shade. Dove recently had her makeup done by Jo a month ago and they used Lemonhead LA Spacepaste, which is a glitter shadow. Try mixing a little bit of “Gildebeest” and “Houdini” to create a pale golden nude to match Dove’s.
- To get lush lashes like Dove’s, try using her go-to mascara by Lancome.
- Dove recently told Coveteur magazine that she loves Julie Hewett lip liners. Try using “Dream” lip pencil with a bit of “Edie” lipstick to match Dove’s pale nude-pink lip.
Dove was seen wearing a pretty blue dress with ruffles on the skirt, along with a couple of different pale shoes throughout Coachella. For her look:
- Dove’s exact dress from Alexa Chung is unfortunately unavailable; but you can get a super-similar dupe from Miss Self Ridge!
- Her wedges are Halogen’s Emery Platform Espadrille Sandals, which are available at Nordstrom.
- She was also seen wearing fuzzy slides (The “Joni” Slide) from UGG‘s latest collection.
Now you have all the details on Dove’s fun Coachella look! Be sure to follow Dove on Instagram for more Coachella pictures and makeup looks!
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]