Candace Cameron Bure (most known as DJ Tanner on Full/Fuller House) recently went on her book tour for her latest venture, Kind is the New Classy. She’s rocked a lot of chic looks, from her amazing clothes to her pretty hair – and we’ve got the details for you below!
Candace was styled by Erin Noel. They went for a lot of florals and bright or pale colors to get that “spring-like” spirit for her appearance on “The View.” Her first look was a bright green jacket over a floral top, complete with jeans and a pale pink purse. She also had on some dainty jewelry. To get her look:
- Green Jacket: IRO Paris “Ashville.”
- Floral Top: Kate Spade “Blossom Tie” (loosen tied top to match Candace’s look).
- Jeans: Mother Denim – “Tomcat” gets you Candace’s slightly frayed ends and straight, sleek leg vibe.
- Purse: Chanel “Boy” Bag in Pink.
Her second look that she wore to her book tour signings for “Kind is the New Classy” was a gray sweatshirt with matching denim, plus a white mule (sort of like a kitten heel). To get her look:
- Grey Sweatshirt: Ulla Johnson “Ossie” Puff Sleeve Sweatshirt.
- Dark Grey Denim: Mother Denim – “Scene of the Crime” Ankle Jeans.
- Off-White Heels: Summit “Piper” Pointy Toe Mule.
View this post on Instagram
? #kindisthenewclassy ? @candacecbure in my Home state of Michigan ✋?yesterday at her book signing. Sweatshirts aren’t just meant for lounging, they are meant for fun ! Take your favorite sweatshirt and add a fun mule or colorful flat, and some distressed denim, and you’re good to go. I love this mule by @summitwhitemountainshoes because the color is on point for the season, the heel is low enough to not slow you down, and the price is affordable too ! Tap for credits #erinnoelcreative #stylist #fashion #celebritystylist #celebritystyle #fullhouse #fullerhouse #springstyle #candacecameronbure #casualstyle #ootd
Her third look was all about the basics, with a black tank and light wash jeans. A pale bag and shoe finished the style. To get her look:
- Black Top: We Are Commando – “Ballet Body” gets you that higher neck tank that Candace was wearing.
- Lightwash Jeans: Mother Denim – “The Sinner Thanks For Nothin’” Ripped Jeans.
- Bag: Kate Spade “Thompson Street Sam” Satchel.
- Shoes: Gucci Ginger Tiger Bit Loafer with Jewels.
Candace’s hair was done by Christopher Marrero. Her hair was either styled in easy waves or a fun twisted back bang. To get the look:
- For the waves, the trick is to actually style them with a flat iron. Use low heat and rock the iron back and forth to create that loose “S” shaped wave like Candace has.
View this post on Instagram
Brains, a rocking bod & a whole lotta class?!? Now, that’s what I call a triple threat!! ☺️ Thank you so much @candacecbure for an awesome couple days! Can’t wait for even more exciting adventures ahead! ——————————————————————————— Hair: Me @christophermichaelhair Makeup: @nicoleellemakeup ——————————————————————————— #candacebure #candacecameronbure #kindisthenewclassy #fullhouse #fullerhouse #kind #classy #smile
- For the twisted back style, simply flat iron the hair first, then carefully twist and pin back the front pieces of hair. You could try braiding it a bit to give it more grip and a more intricate effect.
Now you know how Candace gets so glam! Be sure to follow her on Instagram for more behind the scenes looks and her latest projects!
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]