You’ll look just as stunning as Demi Lovato (and feel just as confident!) with her warm bronze makeup look. Her personal makeup artist Jill Powell (@jillpowellglam), only shared these products with us here at Feeling the Vibe – so keep reading to get Demi’s exact look!
- Murad Hydro-Dynamic Moisture Essence to moisturize skin
- Algenist Eye Renewal Balm to fight signs of aging
- Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre to provide additional moisture
FACE & BODY
- Hourglass Veil Primer to prep skin for face makeup
- Lorac Tantalizer Body Bronzing Luminzer to give skin a bronze finish
- Too Faced Born This Way and NARS Sheer Glow Foundations to perfect skin and give a light dewy effect
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer to cover any redness on the face or darkness under eyes
- Lorac Tantalizer Bronzer to bronze the face
- NYX Contour Palette to chisel cheeks
- Armani Cheek Fabric Blush in “Attitude” to give a flush to cheeks
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter in “So Hollywood” for a megawatt glow
- Cinema Secrets Eyeshadow Base to prep eyes for shadow and liner
- Violet Voss x Laura Lee Eyeshadow Palette for a smokey, warm, bronzed look (using the gold, bronze and brown tones from the palette)
- Dior Brow Styler to shape the brows and fill them in
- MAC Fluidline in “Blacktrack” for a defined eyeliner look against the smoky shadows
- Armani Black Ecstasy Mascara (similar to sold out Maestro Mascara) to give falsies some grip and to prep eyelashes
- Ardell Wispie Lashes to add a little flair to the eyes
- MAC Lipglass in “Nymphette” for a bit of shine to the lips
There you have it: exactly how to recreate this glamorous look! Have fun trying it out and be sure to follow Jill Powell’s Instagram for more product breakdowns!
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]