(Please note: This post contains affiliate links.)
Chloe Lukasiak is known for a lot of things: Dance Moms, her awesome style and of course, her super-pretty makeup. And that’s what we’re obsessing over recently, especially this soft look from her makeup artist, Melissa Hernandez. She even shared the details on the products to get Chloe’s look! Check them out below!
- Marc Beauty Coconut Face Primer
- Giorgio Armani Skin Perfector
- KohGenDo Aqua Foundation in Shade #143
- Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder
- Cover Fx Contour Kit
- NARS Blush in Luster
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Taupe
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Viseart Amethyst Eyeshadow Palette
How gorgeous does Chloe look? Her makeup gave the perfect pop of color to her black and white striped top!
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]