Demi Lovato has been looking super chic while on tour for her latest album, Tell Me You Love Me. She’s been rocking wavy hair and fresh makeup to match.
The singer has been posting tons of pretty pictures on Instagram and has been looking flawless. The best part is, we’ve got the breakdown on her latest makeup! Keep reading below to find out the products her makeup artist, Jill Powell used.
- Embryolisse Lait-Créme Concentré to prep the skin.
- Hourglass Veil Primer to prime face for makeup.
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in “Tahoe” and “Syracuse” for a glowing, light finish.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in “Macadamia” for a little touch up.
- Elcie Cosmetics Bronzer in “Tan” for beautiful bronzed skin.
- Tarte Cosmetics Blush in “Natural Beauty” for a soft flush to the cheeks.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Highlighter in “Amrezy” (similar to the sold-out Anastasia “So Hollywood” Highlighter) for an extra bit of glow.
- Algenist Eye Renewal Balm to prep the eyes.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Eyeshadow Palette to lightly define the eyes.
- Dior Brow Styler to shape the brows.
- Ardell Lashes #122 for a glam look to the eyes.
- MAC Cosmetics Lip Pencil in “Soar” (similar to sold-out MAC “Cedar” lip pencil) as a base.
- Girlactik Longwear Liquid Lip in “Allure” on top for a pretty pink color.
- Kiss Nails (“Aim High” gives you the closest match) for a polished, yet girly look.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]