On May 21, actress Kaitlin Olson will try to win the cash prize on the latest episode of ABC’s “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.” She’ll be helped by Megan Ganz. Let’s find out more about both of them!
Who is Kaitlin Olson?
1. Kaitlin was born on August 18, 1975. She is 44 years old.
2. She is originally from Portland, Oregon.
3. She is most well known for her role as Dee in It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia on FXX.
4. She married her co-star Rob McElhenney in 2008
5. She has two sons; Axel and Leo.
Who is Megan Ganz?
1. Megan was born on June 1, 1984. She is 35 years old.
2. She is originally from Ann Arbor, Michigan.
3. Megan is a comedy writer and former associate editor of The Onion.
4. She is a executive producer and writer It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
5. She worked on the NBC series Community for three years, and in 2013 left to write for Modern Family.
Tune into ABC on Thursday, May 21 to see Kaitlin Olson and Megan Gaz compete on ‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’.
MORE ON WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE