Brittainy Taylor, who has been a staple at Kristin Cavallari’s brand, Uncommon James as well as a star in the E! reality show, ‘Very Cavallari‘ just shocked the Internet. Over the last two seasons of ‘Very Cavallari,’ we watched her tumultuous relationship unfold with ex-boyfriend and musician Jon Stone.
Just today, Brittainy posted a cozy photo of she and what appears to be her new boyfriend, PJ Kellogg with the caption, “you make it feel like Christmas.”
In case you’re wonder who her new man is, keep reading for 8 fun facts you probably didn’t know about PJ Kellogg!
Brittainy Taylor’s BF, PJ Kellogg Fun Facts
1) Works in Franklin, TN which is part of Nashville where Brittainy works at Uncommon James.
2) He attended Marymount University in Virginia and received a B.S. in exercise.
3) PJ is a general manager at D1, a training facility in Franklin, Tennessee.
4) He specializes in Olympic weightlifting according to his bio on D1.
5) It appears that he and Brittainy have been hanging out at least since October 2019.
6) The couple attended the Nashville Oktoberfest this past October and PJ posted the cute photo to Instagram.
7) PJ has two lovable pups. You can see them in this Instagram post below
8) He has worked for the United States Secret Service and was also a Sargeant in the US Marine Corps according to LinkedIn.
Catch ‘Very Cavallari’ when it premieres on E! January 9, 2020.
MORE ON VERY CAVALLARI
Lover of all things pop culture. ‘Catfish’ is my guilty pleasure. Hopeless Romantic. For tips or comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org