Tomi Lahren is back in the news, this time for her personal life, as she’s rumored to be dating Kristin Cavallari‘s soon-to-be-ex-husband, Jay Cutler. Fans that watched Very Cavallari for the 3 seasons it lasted on E! know a lot about Jay, but what about Tomi? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered with seven facts on Tomi Lahren below.
Who is Tomi Lahren?
1. Tomi went to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and graduated in 2014 with a BA in broadcast journalism and political science. Although, oddly enough, she doesn’t refer to herself as a journalist; she likes to call herself a commentator. She’s widely known for her political views, and describes herself as a “constitutional conservative.”
2. She can currently be seen on FOX Nation hosting her own show called First Thoughts, which is a play off of her “final thoughts” segments she’d end with on her previous shows. She’s also a part of FOX News as a contributor, and has been there since August 2017.
3. While Tomi was born and raised in South Dakota, she moved around a lot post-college. She moved to Texas for her TheBlaze commitment in 2015; a year prior, she moved to San Diego after nabbing her first show for OANN called On Point with Tomi Lahren. Check out the throwback photo from her IG below:
4. In April 2020, she relocated to Nashville, which is probably how those Jay Cutler rumors got started, since that’s where the former football player lives. According to E!, the two were spotted hanging out at Winner’s Bar in Nashville earlier this week. Both Jay and Tomi do follow each other on Instagram, and Tomi frequently comments and likes Jay’s photos, so do with that what you will.
5. Speaking of social media, Tomi has amassed quite the following. She’s got 1.8 million followers on Instagram, 1.6 million on Twitter, and her Facebook page has 4.4 million likes. Wow!
6. In addition to her work in politics, Tomi’s an author, and has appeared on different talk shows over the years including The View and The Daily Show with Trevor Noah. Did we mention she’s also the youngest political talk show host in history? Impressive.
7. She was previously engaged to Brandon Fricke, but the two called off their engagement in April. They had been dating for a little over a year, and had been featured on each other’s Instagram pages prior to the split. Tomi still has a few photos of her and Brandon up, one of which you can see below:
Be sure you’re following Tomi on all her social media platforms, as she’s very active in today’s ever changing news cycle.
MORE CELEBRITY FUN FACT ARTICLES
10 Facts on Candace Cameron Son Lev’s Fiancée Taylor Hutchison
5 Fun Facts About Sam Logan’s Friend Mike from Siesta Key
20 Fun Facts About Presley Gerber and His Girlfriend Sydney Brooke
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]