Nikki Glaser will take the hot seat opposite host, Jimmy Kimmel on a brand new episode of ABC’s “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire‘ on Wednesday, April 15th.
Who is she? Let’s dive into getting to know her a little better.
1. She was born on June 1, 1985 and is currently 35 years old.
2. She has the cutest dog who got scared of sirens. Look at the video below.
3. Nikki poked a little fun to lighten the mood in wake of the very serious COVID-19 illness. “I had shortness of breath yesterday and got scared at first, but then realized I had just put on jeans for the first time in two weeks,” she said.
4. Nikki has a show on Netflix called Bangin’ to go along with her tour #BangItOut.
5. Nikki grew up in Ohio and is of German and Irish ancestry.
Tune into Who Wants to Be a Millionaire Wednesday, April 15, 2020 on ABC.
MORE ON WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE
Courtney Rose is an Entertainment Writer at Feeling the Vibe Magazine based in New York. Pop culture and rom-com obsessed. Studied Journalism and is up to date on all the latest entertainment news. For tips or comments, email me at [email protected]