Get excited, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before fans: the sequel to Netflix’s hit movie is coming in just a couple weeks! In light of the movie’s February 12 release date, we thought it would be fun to get to know the cast of To All the Boys: P.S I Still Love You. Keep reading below for 35 fun facts on newcomers Jordan Fisher and Ross Butler, not to mention a few facts on original favorites Lana Condor and Noah Centineo!
1) Jordan was born on April 24, 1994 and is 25 years old.
2) One of his earlier TV credits was a recurring role on ABC Family’s (now Freeform) The Secret Life of the American Teenager in 2012. He portrayed Jacob for 9 episodes.
3) He then got noticed by Disney Channel execs and was cast in the 2013 movie Teen Beach Movie, as well as the sequel Teen Beach Movie 2 as Seacat.
4) Disney Channel also cast Jordan in a recurring role of Holden on the series Liv & Maddie.
5) Jordan signed a record deal with Hollywood Records in 2015, and released his first self-titled EP in 2016.
6) He furthered his musical prowess by showing off his dance skills on the reality competition show Dancing with the Stars. He and partner Lindsay Arnold took home first place in season 25. Jordan currently holds the most perfect scores by a celebrity on the show too! See their winning moment from Jordan’s Instagram page below:
7) He’s been engaged to his childhood sweetheart Ellie Woods since May 2019. They’d been dating since 2017.
8) In addition to his role as John Ambrose McClaren in To All the Boys 2, Jordan nabbed the lead in Dear Evan Hansen, which began on Broadway January 28, 2020.
9) Ross actually starred alongside his To All the Boys 2 co-star Jordan Fisher in Teen Beach Movie 2 back in 2015. Ross portrayed Spencer Watkins.
10) Also like Jordan, one of Ross’ earlier TV roles was on a Disney Channel series. He nabbed a recurring role as Brett Willis for 8 episodes on K.C. Undercover opposite Zendaya. See a photo of he and Zendaya a couple years ago at an awards show:
11) You may have also seen Ross on the CW series Riverdale, as he portrayed Reggie Mantle for the first season.
12) Perhaps his most notable role has been in the Netflix series Thirteen Reasons Why, where he portrays Zach Dempsey.
13) Ross will portray Trevor Pike in To All the Boys: P.S I Still Love You, who is one of Peter’s best friends.
14) While Sarayu is new to the TATB films (she’ll portray Trina Rothschild), she’s not new to the Netflix world. She’s been recurring on the 2020 web series Medical Police as Sloane McIntyre. You can see the title card from Sarayu’s Instagram below:
15) You may have also seen Sarayu in the 2018 comedy film Blockers, where she played John Cena’s character’s wife, Marcie.
16) Sarayu had the lead role in NBC’s comedy series I Feel Bad, which ran for one season during 2018-2019.
17) She’s married to production assistant and camera man Jonathan M. Blue, so you’ll sometimes see her credited as Sarayu Blue.
18) Her next big project is the movie The Happiest Season, which is set to be released in November 2020. Sarayu will star alongside Mary Steenburgen, Victor Garber, and Dan Levy, just to name a few.
19) Holland will portray Stormy McClaren, grandmother to John Ambrose McClaren in To All the Boys 2.
20) Holland won an Emmy in 1999 for her role as Judge Kittleson in the ABC drama The Practice.
21) You may also know Holland from her role as Evelyn Harper on the sitcom Two & a Half Men.
22) Holland has a famous spouse: she’s been with American Horror Story actress Sarah Paulson since 2015. See a photo from Sarah’s IG below:
23) She was nominated for a 2013 Tony Award for the solo play Ann, which she wrote and starred in.
24) Like her To All the Boys 2 co-star Ross Butler, Emilija was also on Riverdale for a season. She portrayed Midge Klump in season 2 of the series.
25) You may have also seen her in a couple episodes of the CW series Charmed, where she played Heidi.
26) Or, perhaps you caught her in an episode of the hit Netflix series The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. She was Audrey in the episode “Chapter Fifteen: Doctor Cerberus’s House of Horror.”
27) Emilija is Serbian-Canadian, and was born in Vancouver, British Columbia.
28) She’s been seeing photographer Issey Taylor since 2017. Check out an adorable photobooth shoot from Emilija’s IG below:
29) Prior to her worldwide recognition in the To All the Boys franchise as Lara Jean, Lana had a couple roles in major blockbusters, including 2016’s Patriot’s Day and X-Men: Apocalypse.
30) You may have also seen Lana as Saya Kuroki in the SCY-FY series Deadly Class, which ran for one season in 2019.
31) She and co-star Noah Centineo won the MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss in 2019.
32) She’s been dating Anthony De La Torre since 2015, so sorry guys — she and Noah have never dated IRL! Lana posted this candid of she and Anthony on Instagram, which you can see below:
33) Speaking of relationships, Noah is currently dating model Alexis Ren. Alexis recently posted a sweet Instagram, which you can see below:
34) Aside from his role as Peter in the To All the Boys franchise, Noah has also starred in 2 other Netflix films: The Perfect Date, with his former Austin & Ally co-star Laura Marano; and Sierra Burgess is a Loser with Riverdale‘s Shannon Purser.
35) If you’ve been following Noah for a long time, then you’ll know his breakout role was on ABC Family’s (now Freeform) series, The Fosters as Jesus Adams Foster.
Now that you have the scoop on the cast of To All the Boys: P.S I Still Love You, be sure to check out the film when it hits Netflix for streaming starting February 12!
MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email email@example.com