With the highly anticipated Hills reboot coming to MTV this summer, now is the perfect time to get the 411 on the cast. Up first? Everyone’s favorite heartthrob, Brody Jenner and his wife Kaitlynn Carter.
The duo is just one of the many newly minted couples that will be starring in The Hills: New Beginnings, so keep reading below to find out more about them!
- Brody is actually his middle name; his full name is Sam Brody Jenner!
- Prior to being cast in the reboot, Brody was a cast member of the original MTV series, The Hills, where his “relationships” with fellow castmates Lauren Conrad, Kristin Cavallari, and even his brief fling with Audrina Patridge were major show plotlines.
- If his last name sounds familiar, it’s because yes, he’s a part of the Kardashian/Jenner crew. He’s the older brother of Kendall and Kylie, and the stepbrother of Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney.
- The Hills wasn’t Brody’s first brush with reality TV. His first appearance on TV was with his mom Linda Thompson, step-dad David Foster, and brother, Brandon on the FOX series Princes of Malibu, which chronicled his family’s life back in 2005.
- He then went on to appear in a few episodes of his stepsisters’ show Keeping Up with the Kardashians starting in 2007.
- Besides his Hills co-stars, Brody was also linked to singer Avril Lavigne and model Bryana Holly before he met Kaitlynn.
- Brody owns a tractor because he likes to dig on the property he owns. Brody and his brother, Brandon even drove it on the road at 5 AM one time!
- In his free time, he enjoys surfing.
- Before Jenner, Kaitlynn was linked with actor David Spade back in 2012.
- Kaitlynn competed in a modeling contest for Maxim magazine back in 2010, making the list of finalists. She had only modeled once before signing up to do the contest!
- She lived abroad in Italy for a few months in 2009, saying that it was a “leap of faith” decision, and she was so glad she decided to do it.
- Before moving out to Los Angeles, Kaitlynn was a student at the University of New Hampshire. She graduated in 2010 with a BA in English.
- She now runs her own lifestyle blog, “Hey, Miss Carter“, and is the co-founder of Foray, which is an online fashion marketplace.
- She’s been to both New York and LA’s Fashion Weeks, and has collaborated with many stylish brands like UGG, Billabong, and Louboutin.
- Kaitlynn is a beauty junkie! She loves skincare and makeup products. A few she can’t live without are: Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil, It Cosmetics Foundation, and Lune + Aster’s Bronze & Glow Palette.
- Her favorite nude lip product is MAC’s Spice Lip Liner.
- For a night out look, she uses Charlotte Tilbury’s Eyeshadow Palette in “Vintage Vamp” and Marc Jacobs Eyeliner.
- To keep her skin glowing, she relies on Skin Worship facial spa in LA.
- Brody and Kaitlynn have been together since early 2014; got engaged in May 2016; and tied the knot in June of 2018.
- They got married in Indonesia. See a photo below!
You can catch Brody and Kaitlynn on The Hills: New Beginnings when it premieres Monday, June 24 on MTV. Be sure to follow Brody, Kaitlynn, and the show on Instagram for more of their life on and offscreen.
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]