Josie Maran is the founder and CEO of the world-renowned beauty brand, Josie Maran Cosmetics. But, what else do you do know about her? We’ve got 15 fun facts on the cosmetics queen below, not to mention where you can get some of her bestselling products! Keep reading for all the details.
Who is Josie Maran?
1) Before she created her cosmetics line, Josie was actually a model and actress.
2) She was a spokeswoman for Maybelline New York Cosmetics for 10 years! That platform certainly helped introduce her to the beauty world, don’t you think?
3) As for how she came up with Josie Maran Cosmetics? After having her first child, she was looking into organic, natural beauty; but found that none quite lived up to her standards. So, she decided to create her own!
4) She’s best known for her argan oil; but has since expanded her line to include more skincare and beauty products.
5) She told Katherine Schwarzenegger that the best piece of advice she has for entrepreneurs is: “Always asking what’s possible.”
6) One of her goals over the last year was rebranding with a focus on rejuvenation. She’s done all that and more with her CBD and argan serums.
7) Get this: she even has products for hair, as well as for bath, body, and shower! Add that to her skincare and makeup lines, she’s pretty much covered every sphere in the beauty industry. See a few select products from QVC‘s Instagram below:
8) She has two daughters with her previous partner, Ali Alborzi: Rumi and Indi.
9) She married David Belle in 2018 after getting engaged in 2014.
10) She’s been in a handful of films over the years, including 2004’s Van Helsing and The Aviator.
11) She’s also appeared on many TV programs, including late night talk shows, Dancing with the Stars, and of course, QVC.
12) Besides her beauty career, she’s passionate about the protection of the environment.
13) All of the products in her brand are certified as “clean beauty,” which means that they are free of harsh chemicals and radicals, along with being cruelty-free.
14) She was born in California and raised in a “bohemian” household, according to her QVC bio.
15) Her love of beauty can be taken as far back as her classic California girl look: natural and easy, which is precisely what her products are all about.
Speaking of which, you can shop her whole entire collection, including exclusive body butters and sets on QVC right now! Click the link here to shop all of Josie Maran Cosmetics.
MORE BEAUTY NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]