She may be one of the newest members of MTV’s Siesta Key, but Cara Geswelli has made quite a splash since landing back on the beach. Get to know Cara with 15 facts below!
- Cara has grown up around money her whole life. Her father, Jim is the president of a jewelry company within Ultimate Trading Corporation in New Jersey. He even has patents on gemstone engraving technology, both of which have put his net worth within the half million mark.
- Her mother, Jill Fortunato is the sister of Paula Fortunato, and Paula was married to Sumner Redstone, the billionaire CEO of Viacom. Viacom owns MTV, which is the network that houses Siesta Key. It would appear that’s how Cara got her foot in the door of the industry – it’s all about who you know!
- Cara was a scholar athlete in high school. She played lacrosse during her senior year in Morristown, New Jersey.
- She’s a fan of the Philadelphia Eagles football team.
- She usually wears a fairly natural look, focusing on lashes and lips. According to the MTV makeup artist, Vanessa Silvana, Cara already has “lushes lashes.” However, she added some wispy strips to give a fuller, bouncier effect. (You can try wispy lashes like this to copy Cara’s look.)
- Cara’s blunt nature was in play far before her time on TV. For Halloween back in 2016, she wrote Alex’s name on her “long list of ex-lovers” for her costume.
- The makeup artist for the Siesta Key girls, Eri Vincent uses FACE atelier foundation, NARS concealer, and Tom Ford contour and highlight on Cara.
- She (along with most of the Siesta Key girls) goes to Fresh Salon in Sarasota for her hairstyle needs. Her personal hairstylist is Lindsey Pendergrass.
- We discovered the secret as to how Cara keeps her hair so sleek: Brazilian keratin treatments! The effective process makes the cuticle of the hair lay flat, making it stay smooth and glossy for longer! She gets those done by Joe Handwerker.
- She gets her hair touched up every couple months, opting for a rootier blonde look, with a brighter look to her ends.
- She didn’t always have blonde hair though – when she was younger, Cara used to have dark brown hair, and at one point, she even had some red in it. Check out the photos below!
- A couple of her favorite places to shop are Vaya Island swimwear and JoJo’s, an online boutique. She also wears Malibu Fox for photoshoots.
- The last time Cara and Garrett were seen out together was back in late September at a Steelers game. The couple also went on gym dates, to dinner, and other events together over the summer of 2018.
RELATED: Cara Geswelli Revealed Nose Job to Garrett Miller on Siesta Key S3 Premiere
- Besides hanging out with the Siesta Key cast, Cara is close with her college friends and roommates, frequently doing dinners, drinks, and sightseeing with them around Florida, New York, and LA. Just recently, she was spotted at St. Armands Circle in Sarasota with her old roommate, Victoria.
- Cara revealed that she had a nose job from season 2 of Siesta Key to season 3 of Siesta Key. In the premiere episode, she asked Garrett what he thinks of her new nose. We didn’t think she even needed a nose job but it looks good. See her before and after photo below!
- If you want even more of an inside look into Cara’s life, you should follow her on Snapchat – find her @carageswelli.
You can catch Cara stirring up drama on new episodes of Siesta Key, which air Tuesday nights at 9/8 c only on MTV.
MORE ON CARA GESWELLI & SIESTA KEY
Why We Think Garrett & Cara from ‘Siesta Key’ Are Still a Couple After Filming Ended
Who are Cara Geswelli’s Parents and Family?
Cara Geswelli Vacationed in Italy Without Boyfriend Garrett Miller – Get Details Inside!
‘Siesta Key’s’ Cara Geswelli Shares How She Curls Her Hair – Tutorial Inside!
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]