Joana Martinez who is part of Team Gwen Stefani on ‘The Voice‘ is one powerhouse singer! Who is this girl? Let’s get to know her better with 10 fun facts below!
Joana Martinez Fun Facts
1) She just turned 16 years old on November 25th.
2) Hails from south Florida in Miami.
3) Gets her talents from her father who played the drums and trumpet
4) Who could believe the girl with the big voice was once shy? It’s true. She was so shy that she would tell her family and friends to turn around when she sang.
5) She sang the National Anthem for the Miami Heat game at only 13 years old
6) She is Cuban – American
7) She likes to keep in touch with her fans on Twitter.
8) She and her mother share the same birthday month, November! Here is a photo of her mother posted on Twitter, “Happy Birthday to the best mom out there❤️ Ok, I might be slightly biased”
9) She wowed the audience with her rendition of Selena’s ‘Dreaming of You.’
10) Joana was a finalist in the 2015 Young Talent Big Dreams competition, singing Lady Gaga’s “The Edge of Glory” in a video that’s still available on YouTube. Watch it below:
Catch ‘The Voice’ on NBC Mondays and Tuesdays at 9pm EST
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Lover of all things pop culture. ‘Catfish’ is my guilty pleasure. Hopeless Romantic. For tips or comments, email [email protected]