You may have seen Olivia on TV already, but what else do you know about this budding young star? We have 10 fun facts for you about the High School Musical: The Musical star below – so keep reading to find out all about Olivia!
- Olivia recently turned 16! She celebrated with a fun birthday cake on set! Her birthday is on February 20.
- She’s Filipino-American. Her great-grandfather immigrated from the Philippines, and her grandpa is also Filipino. Olivia’s dad grew up in a traditional Filipino household, and every year her family has classic dishes like lumpia, a spring roll.
- Olivia will portray ‘Nini’ in Disney’s HSM reboot – High School Musical: The Musical. Her character is a theater maven who needs a little bit of a confidence boost after a recent breakup.
- Fans will know that High School Musical: The Musical isn’t Olivia’s first brush with Disney fame. She holds the co-lead role (alongside Madison Hu as ‘Frankie’) of ‘Paige’ in Disney Channel’s comedy show Bizaardvark. The show will finish out its third season this year.
- Coincidentally enough, Bizaardvark was how Olivia met her boyfriend, Ethan Wacker! Ethan was one of her co-stars on the series – he played ‘Bernie.’ The two confirmed their off-screen romance in January of this year. They have been dating for a little over 7 months now.
- She, just like a lot of 16 year old girls, is a fan of Harry Styles. She even held a huge cardboard cutout of him at his Hollywood Bowl concert.
- In addition to acting, Olivia is also a singer. She regularly posts covers on YouTube and even plays guitar.
- One of her favorite beauty looks is a red lip. She’s often seen on her social media pages rocking a bright red.
- Yes, she is actually friends with all her co-stars, both from HSM and Bizaardvark. She regularly posts photos with them, and they love hanging out, going rollerskating, or out on the town.
- She loves positivity quotes, like ‘Good Vibes’ or ‘Work Hard & Be Nice to People.’ Check out a few of them below!
You can catch Olivia on Bizaardvark on Disney Channel and in the upcoming High School Musical: The Musical series, which will air on ABC, Friday November 8th at 8pm EST.
MORE ON HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL: SERIES
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]