ABC’S ‘United We Fall‘ is one of the most highly anticipated sitcoms coming to the network this July. Christina Vidal Mitchell plays the lovable mother, Jo Rodriguez. Here’s 10 fun facts you just may not know about Christina.
1. Christina was born on November 18th, which makes her a Scorpio.
2. She’s originally from Queens, New York.
3. Vidal began acting by chance when her elementary school teacher gave her a flyer for an open audition in the film “Life with Mikey.” She landed the lead role alongside Michael J. Fox.
4. She achieved two milestones in Life with Mikey: her professional debut and becoming the first Puerto Rican child actress to play a lead in an American film.
5. Christina lives in Los Angeles with her producer/actor husband, Marcus Mitchell and their young daughter Willa.
6. Christina portrayed Detective Ayala in ABC’s short-lived series, “Grand Hotel.”
7. Her sister is Lisa Vidal, who plays Mari on ABC’s ‘The Baker and the Beauty.’
8. Guillermo Diaz (Huck on Scandal) plays her brother Chuy Rodriguez on ‘United We Fall.’ Christina wrote, “Meet @guillermodiazreal who is no stranger to the Abc family who I can now call my brother. Thanks for keeping me laughing and all the inside jokes. Working with you was such an unforgettable experience. Catch him playing Chuy Rodríguez my hilarious brother every Wednesday on @unitedwefallabc.”
9. Christina appeared in CBS’s ‘Blue Bloods’ and the hit film Freaky Friday starring Lindsay Lohan.
10. A few of her hobbies include salsa dancing, cooking for her family and interior decorating.
Catch Christina in ABC’s ‘United We Fall’ as Jo Rodriguez on July 15, 2020.
MORE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS
Courtney Rose is an Entertainment Writer at Feeling the Vibe Magazine based in New York. Pop culture and rom-com obsessed. Studied Journalism and is up to date on all the latest entertainment news. For tips or comments, email me at [email protected]