FOX’s newest television endeavor, I Can See Your Voice, has proven to be one of the most popular game shows of the season. One reason is due to their awesome selection of celebrity panelists, and this week’s episode will have Jeff Dye as a guest. But, who is Jeff Dye? We’ve got the answer below with some fun facts, as well as more info on his role in the game show. Keep reading for all those details.
Jeff Dye: Fun Facts + I Can See Your Voice Role
1) Jeff is an accomplished comedian. He finished third in the NBC series Last Comic Standing, and has since gone on to perform on Comedy Central.
2) Since 2018, he’s hosted his own podcast via the All Things Comedy network called Jeff Dye’s Friendship Podcast.
3) He’s been a recurring celebrity guest on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, MTV’s Girl Code, and NBC’s I Can Do That.
4) Jeff was born in Seattle; he was raised in Kent, Washington.
5) His passion is to bring “positivity through laughter” to everyone he meets.
His role on the FOX game show I Can See Your Voice is that of a celebrity panelist. He will serve as one of the guests alongside series regulars Adrienne Houghton and Cheryl Hines. Rounding out the panel this week is Joel McHale and Deon Cole. You can see a photo of them below:
Ahead of his episode, Jeff posted a fun video featuring fellow panelist Cheryl Hines:
He took to Instagram again to remind his followers of his debut on the show. Hint: he’s on the far right. Check out his funny captioned post:
Aside from his new gig, Jeff’s been making headlines thanks to his rumored relationship with Kristin Cavallari. The comedian has been spotted with the Uncommon James founder in Chicago and Nashville. This comes 7 months after Kristin announced that she and then-husband Jay Cutler were separating. Neither has commented on the gossip.
You can catch Jeff Dye on FOX’s I Can See Your Voice on Wednesday Nov. 18 at 9 PM ET.
MORE CELEBRITY NEWS
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]