Lights, Camera, ACTION! During this holiday season, giving is in the air and there will be some bidding action that will benefit children’s literacy. The Screen Actors Guild Awards is hosting a Holiday Auction in honor of SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s Children’s Literacy and Actor’s Assistance programs that is open for bidding now until Sunday, December 2017 at 6 p.m PT.
During the Holiday Auction there will be a prime opportunity to receive two VIP tickets to the 24th Annual SAG Awards that include exclusive backstage access, two free flights to L.A, a complimentary 3 night stay at the Beverly Hills Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA, and a set of film related collectibles autographed by a list of Hollywood’s well known actors.
Many more gifts and VIP packages are up for bid in the Holiday Auction which includes tickets to SAG Awards Red Carpet Bleacher Seats, VIP access to a live filming of “Will and Grace” with an exclusive tour of the set and schmoozing time with the cast. Other offers include tickets a live taping of “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee” Begin bidding here today!
There will be many premium offers being displayed during the Holiday Auction for welcomed press and media at the SAG Awards Nominations Announcement at the Pacific Design Center located in West Hollywood on Wednesday, December 13. X-Men: Apocalypse actress, Olivia Munn, and The Soul Man actress Niecy Nash will be announcing the Actor Nominations featured live on TNT, TBS, truTV, and sagawards.tntdrama.com. Munn and Nash will also be presenting the nominees for the stunt ensemble action performance at 9:50 a.m (ET)/ 6:50 a.m. (PT).
The Actor Nominations can be streamed on various social media profiles such as TNT’s Facebook, Twitter and Youtube channel (@TNTdrama), TBS’s Facebook, Twitter and Youtube channels (@tbsnetwork)
All the proceeds and donations made during SAG Awards Holiday Auction will benefit SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s children’s literacy program called the Storyline Online. This is a responsive children’s literacy website that supports children’s reading and writing proficiency. This website brings about 12 million viewers each month to participate in educational games and activities. Other foundations that SAG-AFTRA is benefiting is the Catastrophic Health Fund, Emergency Assistance and a Scholarship Program for SAG-AFTRA artists and their families.
Listed below are just some of the items up for bid during the SAG Awards Holiday Auction:
Unique VIP Ticket Opportunities, Tapings and Packages
- SAG Awards VIP package that includes: 2 tickets to the 24th Annual SAG Awards Ceremony and Gala, a Backstage Tour, 2 Round Trip Airline tickets and 3-night stay at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA.
- 2 Front Row Red Carpet Bleacher Seats including a SAG Awards Backstage Tour
- 4 Front Row Tickets for Red Carpet Bleacher Seats to the 24th Annual SAG Awards Arrivals
- 2 tickets to a taping of “Will & Grace” including a tour of the set and a meet-and-greet experience with the cast.
- 4 VIP tickets to a live taping of “Conan”
- 2 VIP tickets to a live taping of “Full Frontal with Samantha Bee”
- 2 VIP tickets to “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon”
- 2 tickets to a taping of “Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen”
- SAG Awards Red Carpet Bleacher Seat packages
Autographed Collectibles and Archaic Items
- “This is Us” pilot script signed by the full cast
- “The Handmaid’s Tale” poster signed by cast members and producers
- “The Handmaid’s Tale” paperback book signed by author Margaret Atwood including a complementary gift basket
- “Glow” poster signed by cast
- “I, Tonya” poster signed by cast and creators
- “Will & Grace” poster signed by Sean Hayes, Megan Mullally, Debra Messing and Eric McCormack
- “Mudbound” poster signed by Mary J. Blige and Dee Rees
- “Breathe” poster signed by Andrew Garfield, Claire Foy and Andy Serkis
- “Brockmire” baseball signed by Hank Azaria
- “The Walking Dead” Negan POP! doll signed by Jeffrey Dean Morgan
- “Mr. Robot” limited edition backpack
- “The Walking Dead” gift package including poster collection, special edition board game & baseball cap
- “The Walking Dead” journal signed by cast members plus a Rick Grimes limited edition bobble head
- “The Walking Dead Vol.1,” “Outcast Vol.1” and “Invincible Vol.1” graphic novels signed creator Robert Kirkman
- “Game of Thrones” 5 book-set each signed by author/creator George R. R. Martin plus GOT house coins and currency
- “Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood” hardcover book signed by author Trevor Noah
- “Zero-G” hardcover book signed by author William Shatner
- “Stirring Up Fun with Food” hardcover book signed by creator Sarah Michelle Gellar
- “Unqualified” hardcover signed by author Anna Faris
- “We: A Manifesto for Women Everywhere” paperback book signed by author Gillian Anderson
- “Ballerina Body” paperback book signed by creator Misty Copeland
- Champagne Taittinger Bottle 6L signed by 23rd Annual SAG Awards Attendee
Visit Auction Cause and Charity Buzz for more info for bidding on many more experiences and exclusive items!
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Sarah Clark is an Entertainment Writer at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. She is a COCC Student-English and Creative Writing Major. Miss Oregon United States 2017, aspiring model and fashionista. Pop music enthusiast. For tips or comments, email [email protected]