The newest ‘Dancing with the Stars‘ pros and their partners were announced today!
Among the long list of celebrities to appear is ‘Fuller House‘ star, Juan Pablo Di Pace who plays Kimmy Gibbler’s husband on the Netflix reboot.
Juan Pablo isn’t new to the music scene. He is a singer and has performed all over the country.
Now he is taking his musical talents to the “DWTS” stage with long-time DWTS partner Cheryl Burke.
Burke teased a photo two days ago on Instagram. “Full of love for my #DWTS Season 27 partner and I can’t believe this is going to be my 21st season!”
Juan Pablo posted the new photo to his Instagram profile today to make the announcement.
He excitedly posted, “It’s happening!!! @cherylburke is my partner and I luuuurve her! @dancingabc it’s on!”
See the full list of DWTS Dancers and Celebs for Season 27
* Alexis Ren with Alan Bersten
* Bobby Bones with Sharna Burgess
* Danelle Umstead with Artem Chigvintsev
* DeMarcus Ware with Lindsay Arnold
* Evanna Lynch with Keo Motsepe
* Joe “Grocery Store Joe” Amabile with Jenna Johnson
* John Schneider with Emma Slater
* Juan Pablo Di Pace with Cheryl Burke
* Mary Lou Retton with Sasha Farber
* Milo Manheim with Witney Carson
* Nancy McKeon with Val Chmerkovskiy
* Nikki Glaser with Gleb Savchenko
* Tinashe with Brandon Armstrong
‘Dancing with the Stars‘ season 27 will premiere on ABC Monday, September 24th at 8pm EST.
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Diana is the co-editor-in-chief of Feeling the Vibe. She loves pop culture and is always up to date on the latest news. If you have any tips or comments, email [email protected]