On May 14, television show host Dr. Phil will try to win the cash prize on the newest episode of ABC’s “Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.” He’ll be helped by Pam Mueller. Who is she? Let’s find out!
1. She has a PhD in Social Psychology from Princeton.
2. She has appeared on Jeopardy in 2019.
3. She has appeared in the movie ‘Smile: A Musical’ as a dancer.
4. She graduated cum laude from Harvard Law School in 2008 for her juris doctor degree.
5. She’s currently working on a project studying victimhood in the justice system.
Tune into ABC on Thursday, May 14 to see Pam help Dr. Phil compete on ‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’.
MORE ON WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE