Demi Lovato is a girl boss on and off the stage as we clearly see with her red carpet look and her on stage performance. Demi Lovato rocks it with her voice but also her looks.
Her edgy and bold look at the BBMAs showed just who she is and who you should be too. You can get her look with the tips and ticks from her very own makeup artist Jill Powell.
- Start off using the Westmore The Coverage Perfector foundation all over your face and then conceal you’re t-zone and any problem spots with Westmore the Coverage Perfector
- Next using the Westmore matte bronzer contour around the outer parts of your face and under your cheek bones
- Apply the Westmore Westmore Cream Blush in Nude Pink to the apples of your cheeks
- To add more color to your face highlight using the Westmore Bombshell eyeshadow to the top of your cheek bones and the bridge of your nose
- The final step to your face makeup is to define your brows using the Westmore On the Go Lasting Effects Brow Gel using an angled brush
- First apply the Westmore Bombshell eyeshadow over your lid next apply Glamourous in the outer corner of your eye crease,
- Then apply Westmore color Seductress into the crease of your eye, use Scene stealer to highlight tout two bone and finally use Matte Orange shadow in the center of your eyelid
- Apply Westmore Red Carpet Lashes and Ardell wispies
- Apply Westmore The Precision Point Blockbuster to line your lips
- Then apply Westmore lipstick in Now You See Me Lip Gloss to all over your lips
Now that you have all the steps and tools needed to get this look you can rock it on your own and be your own girl boss.