Vanessa Hudgens has been a style and beauty icon ever since her early days in High School Musical, all the way to her new film ‘Dog Days.‘ The adorable film is out now in theaters.
The world premiere event took place over the weekend, and Vanessa certainly didn’t disappoint. We have all the steps and products needed to recreate her effortless yet achievable look.
- First use the Drunk Elephant Protini Polypeptide Cream, C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream and Lippe Max
- Next use the YSL Beauty All Hours Primer all over your face
- Then use the Makeup Forever Matte Velvet Skin Foundation all over your face and then use the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Concealer Pot under your eyes and in any problem spots
- To add color to your face use the Dior Mineral Nude Bronze Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder to the outer rim of your face ad under your cheeks bones, then use the Burberry Blush in Hydrangea to the apples of your cheeks
- To finish your face look use the Becca Cosmetics Highlighting Powder in Opal to the tops of your cheeks
- First use the Pat McGrath La Vie En Rose Palette to create the eye look
- Then use the Kat VonD Signature Brow Precision Pencil to define your brows
- To finish of your eye loom first use the Buxom Lash Mascara and then apply Reveal Beauty Faux Silk Individual Lashes
- First use the Kevin Aucion Flesh Tone Lip Liner in Hyacinth on the outer rim of your lips
- Then fill your lips in using the Dior Lip Glow in Sheer Lilac
Now that you have all the tips and tricks to recreate this look you can wear it to any event from hanging out with friends or even seeing the film itself.
‘Dog Days‘ is a film about many different characters that all bond over the love of dogs to achieve their dreams. This film proves dreams can be achieved.
‘Dog Days’ is in theaters August 8, 2018.
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.