Romee Strijd recently wore a gorgeous smokey eye by Carolina Gonzalez on her latest photoshoot, and we’ve got all the products listed for you below! Keep reading to find out how you can copy the VS model‘s makeup!
- 111 Skin Subzero De-Puffing Eye Duo, Celestial Black Diamond Cream, and Space Aqua Booster for prepping the face and eye area
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation for a dewy finish to the skin
- MAC Cosmetics Studio Conceal and Correct Palette for a bit more coverage
- KKW Beauty Contour #7 to define the cheekbones
- MILK Makeup Kush Fiber Brow Gel in “Clear” to set brows
- NARS Skin Deep Eyeshadow Palette and MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in “Carbon” to add depth on the eyes
- Chanel Calligraphie Liner in “Hyperblack” for a defined, yet smoky eye
- NARS Climax Mascara for added volume and length to lashes
How amazing does Romee look in these snapshots from her shoot? Check a couple out below to see her complete look!
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]