Selena Gomez to many of us has been a style icon from her early days on Wizards of Waverly place. Since than she has come a long way in her acting, singing, and so much more. Selena Gomez is multi faceted and her skills amount to her beauty.
Watch Sel talk about the new movie on the red carpet:
Her natural beauty shines through on this look (created by makeup artist, Hung Vanngo), and it will do the same for you.
- First use the Coconut Face Primer all over your face to prime it.
- Next use the Shameless Foundation “Y270” all over your face and the Re(Marc)able Concealer “Young” to conceal any problem areas and use the Remedy Pen “Wake-Up Call” to conceal under your eyes.
- Use the O!Mega Bronzer “Tantric” to bronze your face under your cheek bones and around the outer areas of your face. Apply the Air Blush “Kink & Kisses” on the apples of your cheeks
- Then use the Dew You? Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter on the tops of your cheeks
- To set the entire look use the Finish Line Perfecting Coconut Setting Powder all over your face
- Finishing up, use the Brow Wow Pencil “Medium Brown” and the Brow Tamer Gel to sculpt and create your brows
- First use the Eye-conic EyeShadow Palette in Edgitorial to create your eye look
- Then use the Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara and the Feather Noir Ultra-Skinny Mascara on your eyelashes
- Finally use Le Marc Lip Crème in “Strawberry Girl” on your lips
Now that you have all the products and know how to use them, you can look just like Selena. This is a soft and pretty look that you can wear anywhere!