Chloe Lukasiak walked the red carpet at New York Fashion Week looking amazing in a sequin dress, glamorous hair, and of course, pretty makeup. We have the breakdown on her makeup look below, so keep reading to find out where you can get the exact products that were used!
Chloe’s makeup was done by makeup artist Neil Scibelli, exclusively using Maybelline products.
- Fit Me! Matte & Poreless Foundation to create a flawless finish on the skin
- Master Blush Color & Highlight Kit for a slight shine on the cheeks
- Brow Precise Micro Brow Pencil and Tattoo Studio Eyebrow Gel to sculpt and set the brows
- Lemonade Craze Eyeshadow Palette to create a soft, romantic eye
- Volume Express Falsies Mascara for voluminous lashes
- Superstay Matte Ink in “Inspirer” mixed with “Dreamer” in the center of the lips to create a full pink pout
How gorgeous does Chloe look? Check out her Instagram photo below!
Be sure you are following Chloe on Instagram to keep up with her latest styles, travels, and of course, Fashion Week fun!
MORE BEAUTY ROUTINES
Get Selena Gomez’s Bronze Makeup Tutorial from NYFW!
Beauty Breakdown: Get Maddie Ziegler’s 2018 MTV VMA’s Red Carpet Look
How To Get Ariana Grande’s Signature Makeup Look
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]