The internet has been buzzing around, Olivia Culpo, lately, after recently confirming her breakup with NFL boyfriend, Danny Amendola. Though the heartbreak is a fresh wound, the former Miss Universe, wasn’t allowing the heartache to show.
Recently spotted at the I Feel Pretty premiere, the beauty queen, who looked stunning (per usual) from head-to-toe was wearing the bow-neckline Ester Abner Spring 2018 semi-sheer gown and subtle glitz. With the help of celeb hairstylist, Justine Marjan, the model distracted us from breakups and movies. We needed more details on how to perfect a wavy half-up look, and because we’re totes awesome over here, we’re giving it to you step-by-step.
- On damp hair, add Rene Furterer mousse
- To protect and prevent those annoying dead ends (let them go, girl), use Virtue’s split end serum
- Pick where you want your part (Culpo went with a center part), and using a ghd dryer thoroughly blow dry your hair. Once you’re finished with that you may need to re-part your hair and then spray your hair with Tresemme Micro Mist Hairspray to help set the waves you’re going to create using ghd Gold Styler.
- With the ghd Gold Styler, start from your roots and create “tiny bends” as Marjan liked to call them
- If you want to create wavy-messy-chic hair, add in some The Ouai Dry Texture Foam and ruffle your fingers through your hair.
- Leaving half of your hair down, pull back your hair from both sides and secure with bobby pins
- For the finishing (and super romantic) touches, add in a black satin bow from Jennifer Behr Silk Satin Bow Barrette or any bow of your choice!
Now that you have the instructions (you’re very welcome!), start creating some romantic waves. As always don’t forget to follow Olivia and Justine on their Instas!
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Zoë Green is a Fashion Editor of Feeling the Vibe Magazine based in Philadelphia, PA. She is currently studying Broadcast Journalism and Criminology at The Pennsylvania State University. She loves wine tasting, hiking, and reading fashion magazines. For tips or comments, email Zoë at [email protected]