Chloe Lukasiak recently attended Nylon Magazine’s 2018 Young Hollywood party. She wore an edgy black off the shoulder dress and contrasted it with some softer hair and makeup. Keep reading to see how you can get her look for yourself!
Lucy Gedjeyan styled Chloe’s hair for the event.
- Prep with Volaire Volume Mist, BlowPro Hair Mousse and Living Proof Weightless AntiFrizz Spray
- Hair was blown dry using Amika blowdryer and Tangle Angel round brush for shine
- Clip in Hidden Crown hair extensions and conceal roots with Color Wow “Medium Brown” Hair Powder
- Curl hair with Bio Ionic Curling Iron and then add texture with Amika Flat Iron to random pieces of hair
- Set with Monat Hairspray and brush through. Finish with Volaire Texture Spray and Kristin Ess Texture Powder
Pauly Blanch did Chloe’s makeup for the event.
- Prep using Kate Somerville Skincare products
- Prtty Peaushun to get glowing skin
- Dior Makeup (good options would be): Nude Air Serum Foundation for a glowy complexion, Cooling Eyeshadow Stick in “Gold Splash” for a bright gold inner corner, and DiorShow Mascara.
- Nudestix Makeup (good options would be): Gel Cheek and Lip Color in “Luxe” for that pretty peach lip and cheek, and Hi-Lite Pencil in “Champagne” for that extra glow on the cheekbones.
Now you know exactly how Chloe got her glam look. Be sure to follow her on Instagram to see more pictures of the night and for her upcoming projects!
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]