Camila Cabello not only stole the stage at the 2018 American Music Awards (AMAs) with her amazing performance, but she also stunned on the red carpet with her makeup. We have the breakdown for you below, including the products used to create her look. Keep reading to see how you can get it for yourself!
Camila’s makeup was done by celeb makeup artist, Allan Avendaño using L’Oréal makeup products (Camila is a spokeswoman for the brand.)
- Prep skin with Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care Moisturizer for a dose of hydration
- Apply True Match Foundation and Concealer on face to cover any imperfections and create flawless base
- Use Longwear Shaping Sticks in “Chestnut” for a chiseled contour and “Sexy Flush” for a pretty cheek color
- Highlight skin with Longwear Shaping Stick in “Slay in Rose” for a glow to the cheekbones
- Prep eyes with Eye Defense Eye Cream for a smooth look
- Brighten eyes using Havana Collection Eyeshadow in “In Love”
- Add depth using Colour Riche Eyeshadow in Noir Cést Noir on outer corners and lashlines
- Define eyes with Never Fail Eyeliner in “Black”
- Finish with Lash Paradise Primer and Mascara in “Mystic Black” for full, fluttery lashes
- Longwear Lipliner in “Mattes It” to outline and define the lips
- Top with Havana Collection Gloss in “Desnudo” for added shine
Check out a few photos of Camila from the 2018 AMAs below. How stunning does she look? That makeup is so pretty, right?
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]