She recently did a shoot in a very 60’s glam look and we’ve got the steps and tips from Troyn Reed, a celebrity makeup artist so you can achieve this exact same look.
- Start by prepping your face with the Belief water essence, aqua bomb, and the 360 eye mask
- Next use the dermalogica multivitamin power firm
- On your lips prep by using the Sara Happ lip scrub
- Also use the bite beauty lip mask to prep your lips further
- To start your makeup use the Armani Beauty luminous silk foundation, and use there color correctors in any trouble areas or spots
- Next use the Becca cosmetics under eye brighter
- Under your cheek bones and around the outer part of your face use the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour
- Next put Mac Cosmetics mineralize blush on the apples of your cheeks and blot powder and your t-zone
- Use Glossier boy brow to define your brows
- As the final step in face makeup use Madina chic and shine highlighter on the top of your cheep bone
- To prep your eyeshadow use the Urban Decay cosmetics eyeshadow primer
- Next use Mac Cosmetics eyeshadows and there fluid line eyeliner to create this thick wing
Now that you have all the products and the steps to get you there, you can make this look on yourself and look like the glam 60s girl you can be.