Savannah Chrisley always looks beautiful, whether it be in an Instagram selfie or on TV filming with her family for Growing Up Chrisley. With stunning hair and gorgeous looks, it’s no wonder fans are dying to know her beauty secrets! We have the breakdown on Savannah’s beauty regimen, from her favorite products, to how she keeps her skin so flawless. Keep reading below for 15 of Savannah’s beauty tips!
- Savannah’s favorite mascara for false-looking lashes? Too Faced’s “Better Than Sex.”
- Despite her fairer complexion, Savannah likes the beachy bronze look. Her favorites are Chanel Bronzer for her face, and Scott Barnes’ Body Bling for her body.
- To keep her hair from falling flat, she relies on Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray.
- One of her favorite lip combos is NYX Slim Lip Liner in “Beige” with Too Faced Lipstick in “Dollface.”
- Savannah usually wears her hair sleek when it’s shorter, but when she wears extensions (or when she had long hair), she would often curl it.
- Regardless of her hairstyle, Savannah has (and always will be) a blonde. She keeps her hair color fresh with color touchups.
- Hairstylist Chrissy Rasmussen is Savannah’s go-to for when she wants extensions or any kind of major hair change.
- Savannah’s go-to makeup artist is Emily Jimison.
- Savannah always uses Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz (usually in “Soft Brown) for her brows.
- Her go-to makeup look is a light smokey eye, liner and lashes, with a nude lip. She’s rarely seen in a red lip!
- To maintain her skin, she gets micro needling and facials from a dermatologist.
- To keep her teeth shining bright, she uses Express Smile Atlanta’s Whitening Kit.
- Savannah sometimes goes makeup free to give her skin a break from all the products.
- She keeps her hair strong by using Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins.
- She doesn’t often wear colored eyeliner, but when she does it’s a vibrant blue or purple. Her go-to eyeshadows are golds, bronzes, and browns, because those always make her blue eyes pop. Check out a photo of one of her looks below:
Be sure to follow Savannah on Instagram (@savannahchrisley) for more behind the scenes photos of her makeup, hair, and other lifestyle tips!
MORE ON CHRISLEY KNOWS BEST‘S SAVANNAH CHRISLEY
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email email@example.com