Dove Cameron was recently in New York City discussing her role on Marvel’s Agents of Shield with AOL’s BUILD Series. The actress looked glowing and fresh in the big city, thanks to her stylist, hair and makeup artists. We’ve got the breakdown of Dove’s look for you below, so keep reading to learn how you can get her look!
Dove had her shoulder length hair blown out with lots of shine and bounce, almost looking like it had a loose, retro like curl at the ends. Her hair was styled by Owen Gould, who’s Kristin Cavallari’s go-to hair guy. To get the look:
- GHD Air Dryer is a favorite of Owen’s to get the hair smoothed down as a base for any style. If needed, smooth out the roots a bit more with a flat iron (GHD’s Platinum Iron is a great pick!) to get Dove’s exact look.
- Once hair is blown out, adding a curl to the ends is easy with GHD’s Curve Classic Iron, which gives a little bit of bounce to the hair.
- Set it with a light mist of hairspray and the style is good to go! It even looks good when the curls fall because you have the body from the blowout to help keep it looking chic.
Dove had super glowy skin, a flawless daytime smokey eye and a little bit of gloss on her lips. Her makeup was done by Robert Sesnek, using a mix of drugstore and high end products. To get the look:
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, NARS “Honey” Concealer; Laura Mercier Translucent Powder and “Rosebud” Blush for a flawless and fresh looking face.
- Laura Mercier “Fair Blonde” Brow Pencil for defined brows; Charlotte Tibury “Amber Haze“, “Golden Goddess” eyeshadows with “Barbarella Brown” and “Eye Cheat” eyeliners. L’Oreal Voluminous and individual false lashes for added drama.
- Tom Ford “Indian Rose” Lipstick for a medium rose tone and Dior “553 Princess” Lipgloss for some shine.
Dove wore a uniquely patterned dress with a white collar and sheer sleeves. She was styled by Chris Classen, who’s also worked with Sabrina Carpenter and Selena Gomez. To get her look:
- Dove’s dress is from Ba&sh Paris in the style ‘Ralder.’ Click here to get her exact dress from their site!
- Her coat is from Dolce & Gabanna and is black with leopard lining. You can get it from Neiman Marcus!
- Her tights are from Wolford. They make her legs look long as the matte black color blends in with her shoes. Click here to get the tights from Wolford’s official site!
Now you can recreate Dove’s super pretty look from head to toe! Be sure to follow Dove on Instagram for more behind the scenes looks and info on her latest projects.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org