Camila Cabello is everywhere lately: on tour with T-Swift, all over Instagram with amazing photos, and of course, on two magazine covers released this month! Camila covers both Cosmopolitan and Rolling Stone magazine for June/July, looking super pretty and glam for the summer. We’ve got the details to her makeup looks below, so keep reading to find out the products!
- Camila’s skin is kept natural by adding a glow to the high points of the face. Use Loreal’s Lumi Glotion in “Light” to mimic the effect.
- She loves Loreal’s Super Slim Black Liquid Eyeliner, which makes it really easy to get close to the lash lines and draw a thin line. And obviously don’t forget the mascara! Camila uses Loreal Paradise Mascara.
- A light shimmer on the lids and a light touch of lipstick finishes off the look. Try: Loreal Shimmerista in “Sunlight” and Loreal Colour Riche Shine Lipstick in “Shining Peach.”
On Rolling Stone:
- The skin is kept a little more matte for this magazine. Use Loreal’s Total Cover Foundation (“Nude Beige” gets you Camila’s match – but there are plenty of shades for all skin tones!) for a lighter matte finish that still looks natural.
- Camila’s eyeliner is more prominent here, so double up using the Super Slim Liner, but also smudge it out a little bit with Smokissime Powder Eyeliner in “Black Smoke.”
- Her lips are also matte, so Loreal’s Pro Matte Liquid Lipstick in “Nudist” will get you that effect.
Now you can look fresh and fun for the summer with both of these makeup looks! Be sure to grab one of Camila’s magazines – they’re on stands till the end of the month!
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, Feeling the Vibe may receive an affiliate commission.
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]