(Please note: This post contains affiliate links.)
Demi Lovato looked lovely in lavender when receiving the Advocate Award from Instyle Magazine Monday night. The singer –who recently released her YouTube documentary and new album– matched her makeup to her dress, and rocked some seriously shiny strands.
Demi’s resident makeup artist Jill Powell gave the lowdown on the products that were used to get the pretty purple look. Check them out below!
- Embryolisse Cream Moisturizer and Algenist Eye Cream were used to prep the skin
- Armani All Day Long Skin Perfector for a slight glow before foundation
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation(s) in “Stromboli” and “Syracuse” gave the skin a dewy finish; while NARS Creamy Concealer in “Macadamia” covered any redness or imperfections
- Lorac’s Tantalizer Matte Bronzer to sculpt the cheekbones/contour
- MAC Blush in Lovecloud and Becca Highlighter in Opal added a nice flush and shine to the cheeks, finishing up the face
View this post on Instagram
Lovely in Lavender for the @instylemagazine awards last night. Makeup :: @jillpowellglam Hair :: @cesar4styles Stylist :: @luxurylaw . . Products used: • Embryolisse cream moisturizer • Algenist Eye Balm • Armani Day Long Skin Perfector • NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Stromboli and Syracuse • Lorac Tantilizer bronzer matte • MAC blush in Lovecloud • BECCA Highlighter in Op • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Macademia • Dior Brow Styler pencil • Cinema Secrets Eye Primer • Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Color paints in M-90 Matte Purple and I-80 Iridescent Pink Beige mixed together • Sephora PRO Editorial palette (both lavender colors) • Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette • Colour POP Lippie pencil in Heart On • Sephora Collection Colorful Shadow & Liner- white • Armani Eyes to Kill mascara • Ardell #122 Lashes • Bare Minerals Gen Nude Lipstick in Honeybun
- The eyes were primed with Cinema Secrets Eye Primer; while brows were done using Dior Brow Styler Pencil
- Makeup Forever’s Eye Paints in “Matte Purple” and “Iridescent Pink Beige” were mixed together to create a bright base
- Kat Von D Alchemist Palette and Sephora PRO Editorial Palette were used for the lavender colors
- Sephora Collection White Eyeliner was used to brighten the inner corners
- Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara to prep lashes for falsies, which were Ardell #122‘s
The awards show was also the first time (in six years!) Demi reunited with Disney Channel bestie Selena Gomez on the red carpet. The two stars posed for a picture together, soft smiles and all. Don’t they look gorgeous? What a night it was!
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]